Arguably Evolve Stone’s most stately style, Georgetown Run includes the largest individual stones when compared with the other styles in the collection. Inspired by architecture lining the streets of the historic Georgetown district in Washington, D.C., this style is beautifully diverse and comprised of stones with varied heights and varied lengths.
Smallest Size: Approx. 1 ¾" x 5"
Largest Size: Approx. 7" x 10"
Universal sill pieces are available in all four colors and can be installed with any of our stone styles and 90 degree outside corner pieces are available for each style and color combination
- Mortarless stone veneer
- Lightweight composition
- Applicable for interior and exterior projects
- Installs with a finish nailer and finish nails
- Color-throughout proprietary material
- Moisture impermeable—will not hold moisture against structure
- Extremely durable, reducing breakage during shipping and installation
- Workability—can be cut to fit on-site
- Performs extremely well under wind loading
- No effects when exposed to salt spray or freeze/thaw cycles
- UV resistant
- No specialized labor training required
After researching a few different types of stone for my bar I went with Evolve because of the ease of cutting and nailing. Evolve stone did not disappoint. It is everything that it is advertised. I cut with a regular 12” chop saw, table saw & jig saw. And nailed it with my Ryobi cordless nail gun. The nails sunk and could not see the nail holes.Some ppl say the cost is expensive but when you compare to other faux stone the price is pretty close and evolve doesn’t feel like plastic like others feels like real stone. And compared to real stone you don’t need all the specialty tools to cut, no cement or mortar, no cement board to stick to, and no mason experience. Plus the time to install is probably half the time of real stone. And time is money. Weather your a builder or a homeowner I would definitely recommend this for your next project.
Send us a review