With a sleek, contemporary look, District View has a universal appeal. Its natural surface textures and varied stone depths allow for a refined look that can elevate virtually any space. This style features stones that have varied heights and varied lengths. The shorter overall size of this style makes it a perfect fit for small areas.
Color: Dune Point
Smallest Size: Approx. 2" x 4"
Largest Size: Approx. 2" x 11 ½"
Universal sill pieces are available in all five colors and can be installed with any of our stone styles and 90 degree outside corner pieces are available for each style and color combination.
Image represents a style, not a pattern.
- Mortarless stone veneer
- Lightweight composition
- Applicable for interior and exterior projects
- Installs with a finish nailer and finish nails
- Color-throughout proprietary material
- Moisture impermeable—will not hold moisture against structure
- Extremely durable, reducing breakage during shipping and installation
- Workability—can be cut to fit on-site
- Performs extremely well under wind loading
- No effects when exposed to salt spray or freeze/thaw cycles
- UV resistant
- No specialized labor training required
District view phantom shadow
Evolve Stone products are look and feel so realistic! You would never know the difference! I’m a contractor and I would gladly offer their products to my clients. I couldn’t be happier. The customer service is best I’ve ever dealt with. Any questions I had were immediately answered and when I ran just a little short on product they didn’t hesitate to send me what I needed. I couldn’t be happier. I will definitely buy more and more of their products! I highly recommend evolve Stone!!!
Send us a review